1849 Steve Tate Rd
All scouts, First grade and above, must complete the Bobcat Badge prior to working on their grade-specific badge of rank. Scouts will work on completing their Bobcat Badge during this Scout Hut Meeting, as well as learn a few knot tying skills.
CUB SCOUT BOBCAT REQUIREMENTS
- Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed
- Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means
- Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means
- Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means
- Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
Kindergartners, who are Lions, do not work on the Bobcat Badge.